Do I really need response below what my 4 MTH30's offer?

• MAutopsy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
13 years 7 months ago #11233 by MAutopsy
Been renting the rig out to mosty live bands, but DJs are now taking an interest in it. The gigs i have done with the MTH seems plenty, and would like to finish my larger rig rather than adding to his one. Please let me know what you think.
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #11234 by bee
they drop to about 40 i think...... alot of base heavey stuff, (dub step, dnd, etc) you may need subs in the 30 region.....

• MAutopsy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
13 years 7 months ago #11235 by MAutopsy
Very well ithink i should just start work on the other system i have. I have been borrowing 18's for the dj stuff, but the last time i didnt run them and it seemed just fine.

More
13 years 7 months ago #11236 by bee
most stuff dj's play you will get away with it, (house,rnb etc) you may want it lower with other types.....

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #11237 by
there's not much below 55. i've measure a single cab and the plot looks pretty much as the sims. to be honest i don't think its a problem for most music, modern dub seems a little tame but drum n bass and dubstep sound nice on the mth-30's imo. seeing as you are building a larger rig aswell perhaps that would yield somthing to "borrow on occasion" to sit bellow the MTH rig.

• MAutopsy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
13 years 7 months ago #11238 by MAutopsy
thanks guys, I dont really wanna go spend a bunch of money for nothing.
Cudds, the larger system i have ihave posted ona thread around here. They are big full range cabs with a EV 5050 bin, a 10"mid horn and 2" CD. Eventually would like to add double cubo 18's or something similar to those.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds