Powerd monitors

• Gingernuts
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 3 months ago #13536 by Gingernuts
Powerd monitors was created by Gingernuts
Hi, i'm shure this has been coverd before but i'm after some powered monitors to cover DJ's/Mc's (as wedges) and very small events? I know the obviouse Mackie 450's but I was also looking at the db technoligies stuff ect. Can anybody make any recomendations?
I'm on a budget of 500-600 so there gonna be second hand.

Cheers Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #13547 by bee
Replied by bee on topic Powerd monitors
i think matrix are looking at releaseing some amp units for self powed speakers..... im sure matt said something about it at last speaker meet....... may work out cheaper and better to build your own....... its just a basic reflex cab........ If not i have and use some evp12pm's as dj monitors, works very well and ive not had any blow yet....... cheep on ebay....

• Gingernuts
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 3 months ago #13549 by Gingernuts
Replied by Gingernuts on topic Powerd monitors
Hi Bee, sorry for not getting back to you about the hogs. I've broken my ribs in a drunken stuper and i'm selling everything as you might have noticed lol! Once I have the funds and the storage space then i'll get on to you about that. Do you fancy hiring out you monitors to us and then if we liked we can purches some? Give me a call or a pm mate. Cheers Ben

More
13 years 3 months ago #13564 by bee
i would but, the 6 i have are all out in venues......... i have see them on ebay for under £100.00 each....... ill keep an eye out for you. hope the ribs get better soon, it sounds like you had a good night smiley5 .........

More
13 years 3 months ago #13578 by Sinfinity
Replied by Sinfinity on topic Powerd monitors

bee wrote: i think matrix are looking at releaseing some amp units for self powed speakers..... im sure matt said something about it at last speaker meet....... may work out cheaper and better to build your own....... its just a basic reflex cab........ If not i have and use some evp12pm's as dj monitors, works very well and ive not had any blow yet....... cheep on ebay....

Hi Bee, we are working on it :) Thanks for the mention.
Will give you a call in the next couple of days with more details.

My best regards
Matt

More
13 years 3 months ago #13580 by bee
cheers matt....... i would be interested in this amp unit for monitor duties, as alot of venues dont have monitors in the installs. So most of my guys take them with them, being self powered most of the dj's can work them smiley36 , and if they blow a driver, i make them replace it. So far i have not had any back blown. When i left the monitors in the venues they would be blow most nights......

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds