• nickyburnell
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
15 years 3 months ago #5974 by nickyburnell
OK, Mr Mogale has kick started this forum again, good.
Now let's post some positive stuff at the same time.
HBL, your for sale stuff?
Lev, Jah Tub v Iration, what happened? Any pics?
I'll post some ESP buld pics later.
Tony, how about a tour of your Hi-Fi products?
Tony W, a guide to your BMS, which 1" can we use where a 2" would go, how much..
Keep the momentum going.........Searches will pick the info up, people will join..
I'm staying off SP for now, those who arn't do some links to here for the positive stuff, also SJ...Cheeky but OK?
Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #5987 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic New Posts
I guess one of the problems is that we all wait around for someone to start something interesting. I have never felt that I should swamp this forum with anything. There is lots I could say, but I'm more interested in other people and how there doing. I'm more than happy to help by constructive advise based on my own experience.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

More
15 years 3 months ago #5990 by Tony Wilkes
Replied by Tony Wilkes on topic New Posts
Nick,
Regarding the BMS stuff I have basically stood back and hoped that all the pepes that have purchased the various drivers off me would do the talking for me. I thought the last thing we needed was say for me to bang on about BMS, Tony ASS about B&C, Chris about 18 Sound etc etc.

I am thinking about asking admin to give me my own little space like some of the others and I would be quite happy to post loads of info and all details of my boxes that use BMS kit there.

Tony

More
15 years 3 months ago #5991 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic New Posts

nickyburnell wrote: Lev, Jah Tub v Iration, what happened? Any pics?

All hearsay, but plenty of it..

As Paulus said on SP, Its all about JTS new scoops... More in Scoop forum later....

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

More
15 years 3 months ago #6010 by satassfaction
Replied by satassfaction on topic New Posts
I can hardly sleep, my repacemnet ASS concert system 1" top flare has been made by my mate who's pretty good with making molds for fiberglass parts for scooters, i'm hooking up wiv him tomorrow to check it out.
Wake up and ring him innit, then jump on trusty scoot, that avoids all traffic, and crackles louldly like a good un, but drinks juice like it's going out of style! My little single cylinder scoot uses as much juice per mileage as a car - explain that one?
He asked do i want the mold? Why not i said. He said he's taken shots of the mold making process so i can post the images on this site.
I'm going to get him to also make the misssing flares on the pair of ASS MT602's a pal's collecting for me. I'll use the flare off an MX600, it looks pretty similar to the flare on the MT602, but this time i'm going to watch how Ant makes a mold so i can do it myself for future things.
I wanna learn how you get the big ole curved bit of wood in subs such as the BS600's, as surely you need to bend it under pressure to make the curve. I'm such a novice it's unreal. Noviceness sucks!
I look forward to paying him, as it's nice to pay people well for good work they've done and know they enjoyed the whole making it process. He didn't even say a cost when he took the job on, money wasn't wasn't his motivation - just part of it.
I'll have given him £250 in all which is cheap really.
A wall of 18 BS600's, with two of the box's in the wall being MT602's, all battleship grey, no grills and looking brand new! That's going to be soooo wicked.
Imagine putting that in your back garden and at three in the morning playing a brief howling demonic wolf noise or a monster growling. I'd so love to do something like that, but you know you'd be in big trouble.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds