++STOLEN EQUIPMENT++

More
15 years 2 months ago #6151 by dunc
++STOLEN EQUIPMENT++ was created by dunc
Hi all. Just spreading the word from a forum I visit.

Hi All

I had a show down at Clevedon Hand Arena on Saturday night (4th July).

In the very early hours of Monday morning the arena was broken into. It is suspected that there were 3 to 4 people. They broke in through one of the outer walls and managed to disable one of the alarm systems. From here they proceeded into the arena – where there was a secure lockup, and smash their way through the door. By doing this the triggered the alarm.
Once the alarm was triggered they had approximately 10 minutes to shift 2 ½ tons worth of flight cases out from this room and into the dark arena.
If the first alarm had not been disabled then there would have been 3 police cars in attendance when the second alarm went off.

After 10mins an arena key holder arrived. After looking round and saw nobody there he left, resetting the alarm.

The thieves’ then proceeded to take the cases one by one across the arena where they smashed apart a fire exit. They made their way down a gravel track to the football stadium and into a waiting van. This is a dark blue or black long wheel based Mercedes Sprinter – the Police are working on the number plate and will have a result in the next 24hrs.

The Police think that the crime was committed by a few people that hold personal grudges against some of us at the arena. They have some good suspects in mind and think that when they are able to prosecute someone, due to the seriousness of the theft, they will go to jail for up to 4 years.

The kit was on hire to me from Viking Stage Lighting and every item was in blue flight cases with the company name on them. Below is a list of the equipment stolen.
I hope that if someone hears anything then they will please contact me as this theft has put my company in jeopardy!
A lot of companies will have received emails yesterday.

Viking Stage Lighting Kit:
3x Robe 1200AT Colour Spot
4x Robe 575AT Wash Zoom
4x Robe 250AT Wash
1x Unique Hazer
12x LED P64
4x 2m Trilite Section
12x 2m Circumference 1ton round sling
12x 10mm 1ton Shackles
5x DMX 3 to 5 Pin Jumper
5x DMX 5 to 3 Pin Jumper
20x 2m 3pin DMX
6x 5m 3pin DMX
2x 20m 3pin DMX
20x 2m 5pin DMX
10x 5m 5pin DMX
12x 10m 5pin DMX
15x 20m 5pin DMX
4x 30m Socapex
4x 10m Socapex
4x 16A Plug Spider
4x 16A Socket Spider
20x 5m 16A
20x 10m 16A
15x 20m 16A
4x 13/16
4x 16/13
4 x 13A 4-ways
2x 15m 32A 3Phs
1x 32A 3Phs to 3x32A & 9x16A Distro
1x 32A 3Phs to 9x16A Distro
1x Strand 520i 350 Channel
2x 15” TFT Monitors

Fineline:
4x Studio Duo City Colour
2x 25m 32A 3Phs
1x 5m 32A 3Phs

Hand Arena
2x Pioneer CDJ1000
1x Alan & Heath Xone 92 Mixer
2x Martin Audio twin 1200w 18” twin subs
A selection of cables.

his email is

sam.louwers [at] hotmail.co.uk

cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #6152 by giveortake
Replied by giveortake on topic ++STOLEN EQUIPMENT++
Sad news, what goes around...

Stickied

What is your philosophy of life or your creed ?
\"Have a good time, ALL THE TIME\"

Wisdom is better than silver and gold !

More
14 years 9 months ago #7004 by trapz72
Replied by trapz72 on topic ++STOLEN EQUIPMENT++
Is that Steve Viking from down Osmotherly way?? I live up in Newcastle, will keep eyes and ears peeled mate. Absolute gutter, I hate even misplacing a cable smiley19

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds