Rank the loudest SPL bass bin from the list below

More
14 years 1 week ago #9427 by shrek
Some time ago I have worked with "S" shape horns very similar to 15" version in Fane handbook.
( see the link : hornplans.free.fr/fane1x15folded.html )
In my opinion they delivered kick also deep bass. Since then Watt per money ratio had changed and I'm not familiar with newer horns.
My budget and a transportation for the system is very limited, plan is to have 2 per side total of four bins to provide mobile all around bass for dance party's and occasionally live music.

I was just wondering everyone's thoughts on their preference of the bass bins listed below.
Isn't a kick bin enough for over all bass bin or today contemporary music must have sub bass along with a kick bins?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #9430 by bee
you cant rearly compare this choice of cabs. the es18 is a kick bin, and the wsx is a sub bin, i would go for 2 wsx per side, 1 es18 per side with tops, may be mt121........ this would make for a great sounding system, when x-over is set correctly. But not a small or portable system. The wsx perform best in bigger venues or out doors in multiple stacks.......... Hope this helps.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds