Profiles Upgrades

More
13 years 2 months ago #14213 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic Profiles Upgrades

Rog Mogale wrote: But why did I need to provoke you to get what you really meant. I’m not the quickest bloke on the block and have difficulties with interpreting what people say due to issues I have, so any chance of a clear English version of posts rather than having to guess at possible outcomes and meanings.

No excuse, and not my problem, you allege to incorrectly perceive a post, with clear intent, and understood quite easily by others.

If you did truly misunderstand and now have clarified and agree with my post, obviously you will amend your previously most offensive post to reflect this.

Anything else, surely implies there was no misunderstanding, and suggests a possibly more sinister motivation for the post in question.

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #14214 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic Profiles Upgrades
I obviously missed something along the way, because this seems to be an issue between Rog and Lev. what I would say is that this is only an Audio Forum, and the only issues in this world I would really worry about is if someone turned up on my doorstep and tried to harm me or my family. Harsh words or things we don't agree with don't come close. Lev, we need your enthusiasm to push subjects and things along, and Rog, we need you for your expertise in your field. Peace.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

More
13 years 2 months ago #14215 by levyte357

Tony.A.S.S. wrote: I obviously missed something along the way,because this seems to be an issue between Rog and Lev.

You missed nothing, I encouraged Florian, telling him to ignore crap he will have read elsewhere, and Rog launched an unprovoked rant and personal tirade in response.

IMHO, What happens next, will speak volumes regarding the future direction of FSP.

More
13 years 2 months ago #14216 by nickyburnell
Replied by nickyburnell on topic Profiles Upgrades
@ Rog. Not wasting your time, the thread, "Can they" was made into a proper debate, brought out others with knowlege bordering yours, because you raised the gain.

No idea why you saw Lev's post in the way you did.

The tirade of abuse levied at FSP on SP last week was in part done by people who then come here and act if nothing had been said.

I personally fully see this as an attempt to de-stabilise this place, aimed directly between the eyes of the one bloke who said it as it was.

Reasons: Maybe peoples business models now include sucessful, non critisised posts on a forum? Something I know was latterly frowned upon by you at SP.

I suppose now people will say, do you mean me, well I ain't gonna be bothered cross referencing posts, they may have even been changed, suffice to say the above was in writing at the time.

There have been other pointers to my business model theory, things that people would like to keep private etc. Suffice to say I have personally seen the writing but cannot and will not break confidence. After all not everybody is comfortable with confrontation.

So: Lets ALL start again shall we? I think that everyone who reads on here can see that some of us are not going to let friends be bullied, hounded or discredited.

Three cheers for Florian and lets talk speakers.

And Roger, it really IS nice that you post here, genuinly
Peace smiley33

More
13 years 2 months ago #14218 by bee

More
13 years 2 months ago #14220 by levyte357

nickyburnell wrote: So: Lets ALL start again shall we? I think that everyone who reads on here can see that some of us are not going to let friends be bullied, hounded or discredited.
Peace smiley33

As this is the 2nd time in in 7 days, this dude has accused me of either being on someone's payroll, or attempting to associate me with some behind the scenes corporate, he's gonna have to amend that post, and soon.. Might be alright with some here, but this type of "unprovoked" disrespect is not tolerated where I come from, and always incurs "consequences".

More
13 years 2 months ago #14229 by MAutopsy
Replied by MAutopsy on topic Profiles Upgrades
i'm sorry, but what does this have to do with FSP 2.0? Someone visiting the site for the first time will see this and move on..... Take it to the phone smiley33

More
13 years 2 months ago #14231 by Rog Mogale
Replied by Rog Mogale on topic Profiles Upgrades

levyte357 wrote: disrespect is not tolerated where I come from, and always incurs "consequences".

:clap:

More
13 years 2 months ago #14232 by Rog Mogale
Replied by Rog Mogale on topic Profiles Upgrades
:wave:

More
13 years 2 months ago #14234 by nickyburnell
Replied by nickyburnell on topic Profiles Upgrades
If that is a wave goodbye then the only conclusion is that you had an ulterior motive.

At best the post to Lev is paranoid, at worst it was trying to discredit him.

Anybody can be made angry, it's not clever.

At no point was your name mentioned, at all points people here welcomed you.

Shame.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds