Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP.

• levyte357
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
15 years 3 months ago #5923 by levyte357
Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP. was created by levyte357

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #5924 by satassfaction
Replied by satassfaction on topic Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP.
Wow i could not get further than half way through reading that geezers whopping freekout, without feeling ill in my stomach and unable to continue!! Due to such a tirade of negativity!Who does that twat think he is to moan and whinge about what people wanna discuss. He's talks of mental health - you've gotta be somewhat ill in the head to have writen that. Mental WEALTH is where's it's at fellas. And over here we're minted!
A good thing about this 'alternative' forum is the members are a pretty chilled bunch - wiv a live and let live, help a fellow out and 'ave a laugh (if possible) attitude along the way. Reading that geezers horrible words reminded me that this site may not be ten to the dozen, but the people treet each other with kindness, politeness, respect and a willingness to help out where possible. This truely is the place to.
I've met some cool dudes on the other site that are now great friends, but of late there's been a lot of bitchyness on the other site, and down right rudeness on occassion. I'd not bother to post a thread there. I think in the long run this is the place to be.
Just before i read that I'ld just gotten in from sanding speakers all day, and are coverd in such much black dust i look like i've been down a mine!
Got some Optikinetics Solar 250's in the post today won off Flea-Bay. Has anyone else used these, Solar 250's have been around for thirty years now, and are the absolute dogs bolox, they're so, so versitile. Optikinetics make such wicked stuff! Terra strobes and other well strong projectors such as the K4.
I'd love to do a party on a beach and have a powerful green lazer, and zap it out to sea through the morning mist (so you can see it real decent as it goes for miles). And at it zaps at the same time play Star Wars lazer noises, or other lazer noises from wicked si-fi movies you've samples - all played through the mega 50K A.S.S rig that's also aimed out at sea in the direction of huge ships. You can image what the conversation would be on the bridge.
''Captin we're under attack from big shore based lazer guns, i can see, 'em and hear em!''
My MX600's are the battle lazer cannon sound maker! Are was only looking at the arked satck of them today and thought the six in a row MX600's phase plus look like a missile battery!

More
15 years 3 months ago #5926 by chaudio
Replied by chaudio on topic Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP.
The politics over at SP never stops. Usually has something to do with the fact that it is hosted/paid for by a manufacturer/retailer. I don't bother reading it most of the time. I browse for interesting topics and leave the rest alone.

Solar 250's are cool. Older ones can be a pain because the metal that holds the lenses goes soft with the heat etc. Couple of those with the oil wheels and you'll be entertained all night! Stick some chilled music on, fire up a fat one and enjoy!

More
15 years 3 months ago #5928 by nickyburnell
Replied by nickyburnell on topic Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP.
Supposidly a Buddhist. I've just had a rant back, keeping off there for now. Just finished a Dalai Lama book of peace and need to stay that way ;)

• levyte357
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
15 years 3 months ago #5931 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP.

chaudio wrote: The politics over at SP never stops. Usually has something to do with the fact that it is hosted/paid for by a manufacturer/retailer. I don't bother reading it most of the time. I browse for interesting topics and leave the rest alone.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of brown nosers there as well.

More
15 years 3 months ago #5942 by adambomb
Replied by adambomb on topic Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP.
I would like to say, i have nothing against Rog, and certainly have no "agenda", most of the regulars know why fsp started, and now.. I feel motivated to expand the site a bit...

Starting with a new look and feel... coming soon...

• levyte357
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
15 years 3 months ago #5944 by levyte357

Adambomb wrote: I would like to say, i have nothing against Rog, and certainly have no "agenda", most of the regulars know why fsp started, and now.. I feel motivated to expand the site a bit...

Starting with a new look and feel... coming soon...

I actually truly respect the man's knowledge. I have learnt huge amounts from Him and Mykey.

However, if you are one of the people, not afraid to disagree with Rog, or point out right from wrong, you are one of the people who has an agenda and is evil.

Its unfortunate FSP started in the circumstances it did, but it had to. PMs being read by admin, posts being deleted, people like Tony being banned and Admin lying about it, biased Moderators, threat of Forums being removed or entire site being removed every time the Emperor was in a bad mood...

Was just a matter of time.....

PS: Hey "AdamBoss", any chance of an FSP::Scoop Forum !? :crazy:

• heathrow_b_line
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
15 years 3 months ago #5946 by heathrow_b_line
Replied by heathrow_b_line on topic Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP.
rog is ok

bit emotionally on the forum, better in real life

but we should get back to making this forum work.

the whole reason is to make it free, with no one telling us we cant have a scoop forum etc.... if it doesnt hurt anyone i dont think it should be stopped

i spend alot of time in the scoop forum reading stuff

Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.

• levyte357
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
15 years 3 months ago #5947 by levyte357

Heathrow_B_Line wrote: but we should get back to making this forum work.

the whole reason is to make it free, with no one telling us we cant have a scoop forum etc.... if it doesnt hurt anyone i dont think it should be stopped

i spend alot of time in the scoop forum reading stuff

+1

It's not very difficult to figure out why RMJ stopped posting on SP

Can you imagine RMJ & Tony ASS talking on the same thread? smiley33

More
15 years 3 months ago #5958 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP.
Rog wants to be loved..................by the whole world. Ego and vanity will always prevent this from happening. Many people in the community see through him. I've seen a few rants, and I believe it always has a negative affect. He's trying to be serious, and people just smile and say, "here we go again". People won't buy gear from other people they don't like on principal. It's a shame when you lose a sale because of attitude. We should only judge equipment on its merits, but we all want an easy life, so we lean towards people who we like and can relate to.
Personally, on a one to one basis, I really like him, and I'm sure we could have some really interesting talks between us. He shouldn't spend time in front of the screen looking and waiting for comments to appear about him or his product. He's doing good work, and he should continue to spend more time doing it.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds