Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP.

More
15 years 3 months ago #5959 by Tony Wilkes
Replied by Tony Wilkes on topic Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP.
I don't think Rog had been hardened by the business world before stepping into the breach. The Forum was always going to be at somewhat at odds with his future business plans. My advice to Rog. would be to continue with what he appears to be very good at and try to leave SP behind.

As a British company I wish Void all the best in the future and hope that PAP can sort out their obvious difficulties.
The difficulties with PAP seem to me to be very much of management though which does not bode well for the future.

I hope that FSP will remain clear of a lot of the bitchiness that occasionally surfaces on SP but I fear that it will only be a matter of time as numbers grow.

PSW can sometimes seem a bit tame but at all times you have to be careful what you submit or you will soon get a quick rebuff from your peers. Hopefully FSP can have similar principles.

Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #5970 by nickyburnell
Replied by nickyburnell on topic Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP.
Hang on though, let's not forget the last rant where all Chinese peole were lazy, descriptions of their brain structure if I remember.
Judging people, ego, lies and tantrams are not the product of a stable person.
There are many clever peole in the world, some mad, some kind, some manipulative.
Rog on occasions has stated his religion, none of the above fit with that ethos EVER.
Control is the keyword here, the second word goes after that.

Scoop section here, please, ASS, Shorman (brand or person), Levy, Mikey......
Come on, how good would that be?

More
15 years 3 months ago #5980 by Tony Wilkes
Replied by Tony Wilkes on topic Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP.
Nick, Have to agree that some of his statements did seem at odds with his often preached life's philosophy. The problem is that the internet with its remote type of communication does seem to bring out the devil in most of us (at times).

Tony

More
15 years 3 months ago #5981 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic Toys thrown out the Pram again on SP.
Regarding a Scoop section, I guess I could add a few words. I'm still building them, so I wouldn't feel fraudulent.
Regarding dear Rog, it's hard living up to an image you are creating for yourself.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds